Sunday, February 14, 2016

What Breed Is Your Dog?

How do you find out what breed your dog is (or you, for that matter?) Well, it's simple...Just enter a photo onto the website https://www.what-dog.net/ and you'll get your answer! Ummm...I think the program needs a bit of work in the identification department;-) HA! The following breeds were identified from a variety of photos we uploaded. Check it out!
Click on each photo set for a larger view.
LAURIE
My breeds are all a bit wary of strangers, and that sure is right! Although, I don't know that I agree with the werewolf description (but, my students sure would;-)
DREW
Drew's mug shots yielded powerfully strong dogs. I sure do agree with that, but he is also driven and there isn't a lazy bone in his body!
TOBY
Toby...hmmm...I will agree with the guard dog aspect of Toby, but he sure doesn't have a whole lot of drive! Clownish, he is;-)
LADY FLAME set 1
LADY FLAME set 2
Lady Flame is smart and powerful! I'll agree with boundless energy, but courageous? Ummm...not so much;-)
SHANNON AND BILLY
Shannon & Billy are a match for each other! They are both energetic and strong willed!
TROUBLE
Trouble is easily distracted and needs lots of mental stimulation and exercise! Ain't that the truth!
SUGAREE
Sugaree gets along with everyone (except for Toby) and is very smart and sweet!
TROUBLE AND SUGAREE
I just had to include a few more Trouble and Sugaree breeds as they fit so well;-)
BETTINA
And, then there's Bettina -  Never in my wildest imaginings would I have pegged Bettina as a Great Dane! But the description sure does fit her royal highness personality;-) If there's a squirrel intruder...it won't get far!

No comments: